- Brandon has spoken about something he called "Honor's Purposes," and how they are the reason that ten is such a holy and dominant number, likely meaning that Honor had ten of them. He has also heavily implied that Odium, if he has similar Purposes, does not have ten of them.
- The ten Heralds and their opposites, the ten Fools, represent Ideals. (The Heralds are also represented by the ten facets of the divine prism in Vorin teachings.)
- The ten Orders of Knights Radiant are based on the Ideals represented by the Heralds.
- The ten Surges.
- The ten Ideals and the ten Essences.
- The ten gemstones (or Polestones) and ten fundamental glyphs, all of which are ingrained in Roshar's culture, calendar, currency, etc..
- The ten months of which a year is comprised.
- The ten human failings along with the ten divine attributes are teachings of Vorinism.
- Oaths were made on the " ... tenth name of the Almighty".
- The ten Silver Kingdoms.
- The ten Alethi Princedoms, ten Alethi Highprinces and, subsequently, ten warcamps during the War of Reckoning.
- The Oathgate leading to Urithiru was a fabrial built from ten gems.
- The ten deaths.
- The ten heartbeats it takes for a Shardbearer to summon a Shardblade.
- The ten spheres which seem to infuse Shardplate.
- Also of note is that during Kaladin's 'trip' to the Shattered Plains, there were ten slaves to a cart and he made ten attempts at escape.
Many of the above are listed in the Ars Arcanum.
This page needs references. Please help improve this article by adding them.