|Welcome to Stormlight Archive Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki.
We want you! Together we can build the best source for information on the Stormlight Archive Universe!
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- Things to do, ways to help improve Stormlight Archive by doing essential upkeep.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Manual of Style, the article formatting and Layout standard.(or at least a beginning of one).
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
|New to the wiki? You may want to check out the Help page linked to your right, try the Video tutorial or just play around in our sandbox. If you have questions or comments you can always post them at the Forum or contact any of the crew members.
Contributing, You can start edit and create articles right now. If you think a page needs any improvement or new information, simply click the Edit link at the top. You can further help improve the quality of the wiki by checking out the To Do Lists.
Don't be afraid to edit If you have something to contribute, you should add it. Remember – you can't break the Wiki! Mistakes on the wiki are pretty easy to fix, as all edits can be reversed, fixed or improved later, and we would rather have editors who contribute plenty of information and make a few mistakes than have editors who never add their information because they are too worried about not being able to do it perfectly.
Remember that perfection isn't required. As you get more comfortable with the wiki, you'll probably want to familiarize yourself with the Manual of Style, but you're likely to learn as much from the experience of actually editing as from reading about it.