Welcome to The Stormlight Archive Wiki!
The free, unofficial repository of Stormlight Archive material that anyone can edit.
We are currently housing 1,135 articles, and 749 files.
Community portal • Things to-do • Recent changes • Categories
Life Before Death. Strength Before Weakness. Journey Before Destination.
Speak again the ancient oaths. The Knights Radiant must stand again.
The seemingly barren lush world of Roshar
Like Brandon's Work?
Check out some of Brandon Sanderson's other books.
There are always more things that you can do to improve the quality of the wiki. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Fixing errors: This includes things such as grammar or spelling mistakes. Large quantities of small fixes can greatly improve the quality of the wiki.
- Expand and Improve: Many articles can be expanded and improved upon. You could roam the wiki, looking for topics with which you are familiar, and which are too vague, missing information, or need re-wording of sentences and paragraphs so that they will be more understandable. If you notice information that is missing from an article, add it.
- Building up: check out the list of articles that are "Stubs"; articles that have not received substantial attention from other editors and do not have a sufficient amount of information and/or references can be a great place to start.
If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the Discussion page for that article and/or contact the Admin for the site.
Message from the Staff
Reiterating just that which I've stated previously to contributors, please provide descriptions of and references for your edits to articles in whichever format you choose! It is far simpler to identify an edit by description and far easier to reference an edit from a bonafide source as it is being made, rather than attempt to do so after the fact. If you're unsure of the correct formatting, please message me with your source (book & chapter; interview/Q&A & WoB) and I'll be happy to add the correctly formatted reference to your edit. Please ask questions! Be a team player and help better refine this wiki!
Further, please register as a member within this community! While anonymous contributors will always remain welcome here, it remains very much appreciated that we contributors 'know' one another. This helps to further our goals and encourages conversation amongst us.
Short term goals include expanding articles with limited content, referencing pages with few or non-existent references, and including emerging fan art on individual pages.
Long term goals include completing the chapters summaries for Oathbringer and including all the relevant content therein on-site. As contributors, having read Oathbringer, you may all now make your contributions to this wiki and are invited do so! However, as stated previously, please provide references for new content! Readers will want to know in just which chapters or interludes of the novel that something of significance occurred. The templates for referencing Oathbringer chapters and interludes, etc. have been created and are now available for use. If you have questions about just how to reference your edits, please don't hesitate to ask. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the novels and your contributions! Happy editing!
For other sites relating to Brandon Sanderson:
- Brandon Sanderson: The official home site for author, Brandon Sanderson.
- 17th Shard: The official fan site for Brandon's complete works, inclusive of discussion forums.
- The Coppermind: The wiki for Brandon's complete cosmere, connected to the 17th Shard site.
- WoB Arcanum: The wiki for the complete "Word of Brandon", connected to the 17th Shard site.
|This wiki contains Spoilers for all books in the series and universe. Read articles at your own risk.|
How do you feel about Oathbringer?